Friday, October 23, 2015

Friday 'Fess Up

Good morning, sisters!

Today, I want to talk to you about choices. Everyday we're faced with several choices. Do we want paper or plastic? Jeans or a skirt? Painted nails or not? Get out of bed or stay in? Go to work or call in sick? Frappachino or green tea lemonade? McDonald's or Chick-fil-A? And the list goes on and on. We also have to make the choice of what to do with our lives. You may think, "The only way I can survive is by working at a job I don't like." But that isn't necessarily true! You have to make the choice to have a dream or vision for your life...and follow it!

My 'fess up today is that I am choosing to pursue the Lord and cast a vision for my blog, my books, and as a speaker! As I told you all on Monday, I was blessed to be able to attend a women's conference last weekend. I was so inspired by the motivation of the speaker, that I actually told her I am going to be at your event in 2017...as a guest speaker! Now I'm not being boastful about that. It takes a lot of faith to believe you heard something from the Lord and act on it. And that is just what I was doing, being obedient. I wrote that on my vision board and I look at it on my app everyday believing the Lord to cause that to come to pass.


You can do the same thing! The Bible says that God is not a respecter of persons. Meaning, he doesn't look at the big name evangelists any differently than he looks at you and me. So this week, I would encourage you to be bold in your faith believing God for your dreams and visions!

Have a blessed weekend!!


Lyn~

No comments:

Post a Comment