Monday, October 5, 2015

The Time is Now!

I am passionate about writing. It's one of my favorite things to do along with social media, public relations, and women's and youth ministries. Recently, I've been neglecting some of those thing that I really am on fire about. How did that happen? When did it happen? I know that God gave me these talents, so why is it so difficult to stay focused on them? What am I waiting for? What changed?!

The fact is that nothing has changed. I have simply allowed myself to get more and more distracted by things that have nothing to do with my passion. If you're feeling like that with your passion, calling, dream or vision, I have good news for you! You can reignite that passion once more. Here are some ways to do that:

  • Write your passion down
  • List those things you have committed to that do not align with your passion
  • See what you can eliminate in your daily activities that is stealing time from your passion
  • Read the Word everyday
  • Pray and ask the Lord for more opportunities to use your talents and passion

This is just a short list to get you started. As you draw more and more near to the Lord and are about His business, He will be about yours. He didn't give you the talents and passion you have in life to have them hidden and go unused. The time is now to focus on those things and pursue them!

Lyn~

No comments:

Post a Comment