Monday, January 30, 2017

Attitude is Everything!

Last week was a bad week for me. I let myself become easily frustrated with people, I became cranky and short when replying to even a few friends, and I had a bad attitude. (Can anyone relate?) The problem was, I didn't want to have a bad attitude, I wanted to be my ol' fun, pleasant self! But I was having a difficult time shaking the attitude I had picked up.

Thankfully, my time in praise and worship at church yesterday was just the medicine I needed to snap me out of MY attitude! I just had to get me out of the way and turn my attitude to praise. Praise fixes a lot of things in our lives, you know? 

Think about this...

  • If you don't know where to turn or what to do, praise God.
  • If you're having a bad day or bad attitude, praise God.
  • If you don't know what decision to make about a certain situation, praise God.
  • If you are having a great day, praise God.
  • If you need direction, praise God.
  • If a situation causes you to become fearful, praise God!


I know that when we praise, it allows us to get out of God's way so He can do what He wants and needs to do in our lives. What are you allowing to get in the way of your praise? 

Have a blessed week!

Lyn~

No comments:

Post a Comment