Thursday, June 6, 2013

Upcoming book reviews

Recently, I have been blessed with the opportunity to read a number of books and offer my review of them.  In the coming weeks, I'll introduce Mention Mondays!  This is my version of a book review.  After all, a good book is worth mentioning between friends, right?
You can look for reviews on these books in the next few weeks:


  • The Promise Box by Tricia Goyer
  • How Many Lightbulbs Does it Take to Change a Person by Rhonda Rhea
  • Guys Don't Date Girls Named Jennie by Kerri Pomarolli
  • Daniel's Mighty Men by David Bergsland


And lots more!  Most are Christian fiction because I really enjoy reading those sorts of stories, but there will be some non-fiction thrown in as well.  We do need to keep increasing our learning and understanding of the Lord fresh in our hearts and minds!

What types of books do you enjoy reading?  Maybe I'll review YOUR favorite author right here!

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment