Ways to Refresh, Renew and Revitalize Your SpiritYesterday we talked about how important it is to take care of ourselves. Today, I want to share some ideas (and have YOU share, too!) for re-energizing our spirits and minds!
- Make time for prayer. Even if it is five minutes, make it a point to talk to God. He already knows what is going on in your life, and He's always there for you.
- Get in the Word. Find out what the Bible says about restoring your soul, renewing your mind and spirit, and finding joy.
- Talk a walk. Getting outdoors can brighten your mood. The fresh air and sounds of nature can help calm and soothe.
- Write posivite messages and Scriptures on sticky notes. Stick them to the walls, bathroom mirror, and any place you will look at daily.
- Review your vision board. What have you accomplished? Celebrate your victories. What needs to be revised?
- Write down a list of things that can propel you toward your goals.
- Enlist friends who will help encourage you.
- Follow those people on social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.) that are experts in a similar field of interest as you have.
There are plenty of ways to recharge your spiritual battery! Have one to share? Please leave a comment!!