Friday, January 31, 2014

One Word: Intentional

How was your first month with your own "One Word"? My month went well...for the most part. I was more aware of the things I was doing in everyday life being intentional about getting them done and doing them well.
Intentional is such a great word for how I want to live for Jesus. I want to be intentional in sharing the Gospel, doing good for others, and hwo I speak.

This week, like much of the country, we were sprinkled with snow. This made for hazardous driving conditions and sidewalks and driveways piled with snow. I made the intentional choice to shovel my neighbors' sidewalk, too. We don't know the family, but just that act of doing something for them I believe shared love with them. God is love.
What did you choose as your One Word this year? How did your first month go living that out?

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment