Monday, February 3, 2014

Is Your Vision Dormant?

Over the past several months I have been listening to Terri Savelle Foy. She has been speaking about our visions coming to pass. See, I always thought that young people realized their visions, not older folks like me. I honestly thought a few years ago that I had missed God and therefore missed my calling.
(C)  2014 Captured Memories 365
Maybe you've thought that, too. Maybe you've thought you're too old or too busy or don't have the money to follow your vision. But did you know Jack Canfield, co-author of the "Chicken Soup for the Soul" series, was nearly 50 years old when those books were published? Colonel Sanders was 66 years old when he started KFC. Ray Croc was 52 when he founded McDonald's. Terri Savelle Foy was 38 when she launched her ministry. And I launched my blog at 41 and published my first book at 43!
It's not too late for you! Your dream may be dormant right now,  but like trees during winter, the budding and blooming of spring is coming. Hold fast to your vision...your time is coming!

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment