Tuesday, March 18, 2014

TIP TUESDAY: Lists

I am a list maker! I love lists and I like to make them for myself and for my kids. I even make them for my blog posts, outside calls, and new cadets in Civil Air Patrol. But lists can also get out of hand...quickly! So how can you make lists that are organized and controlled?
There are three neat tricks to keeping lists organized:

  • Clipboards
  • Notebooks
  • File folders


I use notebooks! I have one for my blog, one for Civil Air Patrol, one for Women's Ministry, and one for other church things. My notebook s are spiral bound, but you can use three-ring binders, too. The sprial notebooks will become filled and may need to be replaced, but you can also put the dates and topics on the front of them so you can easily see what the content is inside each one.

Are you a list maker? How do you keep your lists organized?

No comments:

Post a Comment