Friday, May 22, 2015

Friday 'Fess Up...

Today's Friday 'Fess Up is that I'm late AND I can't do it all all of the time, much to the dismay of my wonderful Civil Air Patrol Commander and my clients and even my family. I try so very hard to keep from disappointing people or having to say, "no, I can't help," but sometimes that is just unavoidable. I thrive on doing and succeeding and making things come together in a grand way. When people criticize that attempt, I feel as though I've let them down.
But that's not how God sees my efforts. It says in Colossians:


When deciding those things we can take on in life, whether putting together an event, working in a ministry area or doing something for a friend, take the time to consider if you will truly be able to do it. And don't be afraid to admit when you can't.

Lyn~


No comments:

Post a Comment