Friday, April 22, 2016

Are You Willing?

A friend shared on her timeline today that 14 celebrities have passed away just in the first four months of 2016. If you are like me, you begin to think about the Lord and about your loved ones. Today, I want to share a quick method of talking to folks about asking Jesus to be their Lord and Savior.

Riley Stephenson, an evangelist with a worldwide disaster relief ministry, spoke at our church 2 years ago and set our evangelism team on fire for the lost. So here are the things you can do:

1) Ask, if you died today, not that it would happen, but do you know where you would go?
2) Inject them with the Word of God:
   
3) Tell them to pray this prayer with you:
     Father God, I believe that Jesus dies on the cross for me and rose again. I give You my life. I want Jesus to come into my life and into my heart. Amen.


Heaven and hell are real. It IS important to know where we will go when we die. And it is our job to tell others about Jesus and what He did for us all on the cross. That's it!
Some of us will sow seeds, some will nurture, and some will reap the harvest of the lost. Some will have the opportunity to do all three in one sitting! But we must be willing first.

What will you do today?


Lyn~

1 comment: