Friday, April 15, 2016

Friday 'Fess Up

As women and moms, we often get busy. We're running children around, hanging out with friends, taking care of getting things done at church, busy with our social groups, and in our other endeavors. I don't like to let people down, so I tend to do a lot of things that I really shouldn't be doing because they aren't leading me toward my vision. Anyone else do that?

Sometimes, I just need to get away from all the chaos I've created or allowed in my life and just be alone with the Lord. For me, that involves going for a drive or a walk. Just getting away to listen to the Lord and eliminate the voices all around allows me to enter in His rest. I can cry out to the Lord about what is troubling me and wait on Him to hear His guidance.

This weekend, instead of rushing off to more events and doing more things, take time to get alone with the Lord...


Blessings!


Lyn~

No comments:

Post a Comment