Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Did You Know?

Super Mom the Illusion Blogger Contributor Blogs

Did you know I contribute to another blog as well as have my own column?  It's true!  
I contribute monthly to So You Call Yourself A Homeschooler? discussing topics such as homeschooling middle schoolers, high schoolers and multiple grade levels.  The past month I talked about transcripts for high school, how to award credit for unusual classes such as computer batch coding and ballet, and gave some graduation ceremony ideas for homeschoolers graduating their students.  You can read more here

I also host a monthly column "On Mentoring Teens"!  Unlike the blog, this column is solely dedicated to helping parents and youth workers minister to and guide their teens toward a life lived for Jesus.  I am thrilled to partner with Nicole O'Dell at Choose NOW Ministries to bring practical, real-life tips to those who influence the lives of teens and enjoy encouraging and building up those who desire to see their teens sold out to God.  Recently I've shared about how to help teens get a vision for the path the Lord has set for them and creating vision boards to "write the vision plain on paper so that they can see it in their comings and goings" (Habakkuk 2:2).  I would love it if you would follow my column!  You can read other articles here!

Thank you for all your support!

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment